Jumpstart Your Campaign with StumbleUpon’s Paid Discovery- No Ad Clicks Required!
This new and improved platform offers new targeting and tracking features to make your campaign more effective.
The traffic per click is inexpensive, and it can be used to drive free “stumbles” to your site.
This post highlights some new features that appeal to marketers. Do not miss the tips and tricks section! There is advice on selecting and checking the right categories for your campaign. Read the full article at Search Engine Land, and kickstart your social campaign!
Latest posts by Greg Finn (see all)
- Peanut Butter, Puzzles & One Big Parade: November Content Marketing Ideas
- Country Ham, Hip Hop & Halloween: Content Marketing Ideas For October
- Grandparents, Good Neighbors & Gump: Content Marketing Inspiration For September
- Lions, Little League & Lollapalooza: August Content Marketing Ideas
- How to Connect Your Google+ Business Page to Your Local Places Listing
Our Recent Instagrams
- How To Link AdWords & Google Analytics To Enable AdWords Auto-Tagging Tracking on
- Boosting Your Social Media Following with Exclusive Content on
- Setting up the Android Google Volley ImageLoader for NetworkImageView on
- Open Source CMS vs Proprietary CMS: An Unbiased Content Management System Comparison on
- Cross Domain Ajax Request with XML response for IE,Firefox,Chrome, Safari – jQuery on