Jumpstart Your Campaign with StumbleUpon’s Paid Discovery- No Ad Clicks Required!
This new and improved platform offers new targeting and tracking features to make your campaign more effective.
The traffic per click is inexpensive, and it can be used to drive free “stumbles” to your site.
This post highlights some new features that appeal to marketers. Do not miss the tips and tricks section! There is advice on selecting and checking the right categories for your campaign. Read the full article at Search Engine Land, and kickstart your social campaign!
Latest posts by Greg Finn (see all)
- Grandparents, Good Neighbors & Gump: Content Marketing Inspiration For September
- Lions, Little League & Lollapalooza: August Content Marketing Ideas
- How to Connect Your Google+ Business Page to Your Local Places Listing
- Corn Fritters, Cow Appreciation, and Comic Con: July Content Marketing Ideas
- Cats, Cobbed Corn & Cameras: Content Marketing Ideas For June
Our Recent Instagrams
- Jonathan Nalewajek on My First Semester Teaching: CSIT 330 – Mobile Application Development
- Amy on My First Semester Teaching: CSIT 330 – Mobile Application Development
- Josh Comley on Internet Explorer Aborting AJAX Requests : FIXED
- Arpita on Setting up a small office or home office VOIP system with Asterisk PBX – Part 2
- Matthew Mombrea on Setting up a small office or home office VOIP system with Asterisk PBX – Part 2