Jumpstart Your Campaign with StumbleUpon’s Paid Discovery- No Ad Clicks Required!
This new and improved platform offers new targeting and tracking features to make your campaign more effective.
The traffic per click is inexpensive, and it can be used to drive free “stumbles” to your site.
This post highlights some new features that appeal to marketers. Do not miss the tips and tricks section! There is advice on selecting and checking the right categories for your campaign. Read the full article at Search Engine Land, and kickstart your social campaign!
Latest posts by Greg Finn (see all)
- How to Connect Your Google+ Business Page to Your Local Places Listing
- Corn Fritters, Cow Appreciation, and Comic Con: July Content Marketing Ideas
- Cats, Cobbed Corn & Cameras: Content Marketing Ideas For June
- How To Link (Many) AdWords Accounts with Google Analytics Using The New Bulk Account Linking Option
- Keyword Research Tips: How To Use Bing Ads Editor To Estimate Positional Volume & Pricing
Find Us on Instagram
- Jessica Budde on How To Exclude Mobile Apps From AdWords Display Campaigns
- Tiffany Tcheng on Guide to the New Google Plus Cover Photo Size, Inspiration & Tips
- morgan the writer on Guide to the New Google Plus Cover Photo Size, Inspiration & Tips
- Fiona B. (@Maggie_K) on How To Embed Social Media Sharing Links Within A Document Or PDF
- Stephan on How To Exclude Mobile Apps From AdWords Display Campaigns