Digital Ad (PPC/SMM) Manager
Great with clients? Dominant at digital advertising?
Cypress North Corp, a leading software engineering and digital marketing firm in Buffalo, NY, is seeking a tactical full time employee to assist with digital ad campaigns. Candidates should have a SEM & SMM background. Candidate should be comfortable working autonomously and be self-motivated. Salary will commensurate with experience.
- Work together with clients to strategize and plan successful digital marketing campaigns
- Create, analyze, and optimize SEM and SMM campaigns to reach maximum ROAS
- Be a main contact point between clients and the Cypress North team.
- Define budget and CPA thresholds for all campaigns
- Optimize and create keyword targets, banners, and other ads
- Develop, manage, and optimize retargeting
- Find and implement new opportunities in search, social, lead generation, and display • Create and optimize landing pages
- AB testing across multiple channels
- Work independently and within a team to reach individual and department goals
- Assist in management of assigned client relationships, including growth of accounts
- Evaluate client websites, with a focus on understanding clients’ business, online goals and objectives
- Develop keyword advertising copy, keyword terms, and campaign strategy following search engine specifications, guidelines and best practices, while meeting client objectives.
- Proven industry and PPC-specific experience creating, running & optimizng campaigns.
- Excellence in client communications.
- Experience with Google AdWords Editor
- Ability to understand key performance metrics and work toward goals
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manipulate large volumes of data in Excel
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Google Analytics
- Client Relations
real-world: 3-5 years
- IRA Matching