Are You A Digital Marketer With Experience?
Motivated & passionate problem solver
Cypress North Corp, a leading digital marketing & software engineering firm located in Buffalo, NY, is seeking a tactical full-time employee to assist with digital marketing campaigns. This position would be in the Rochester area with a few days a month in Buffalo to be around the full team.
Candidates should be willing to absorb new information, follow directions precisely, and be able to serve clients well. Candidate should be comfortable working autonomously and be self-motivated.
We manage campaigns for a diverse range of national and global clients across Paid Search, Paid Social, Inbound Marketing, Demand Generation, and Organic Search.
While we don’t need someone well versed in all facets, we are looking for someone with valuable experience that can contribute immediately. This is not an entry-level position.
Responsibilities may include:
- Analyze, and optimize SEM and Paid Social campaigns
- Develop, manage, and optimize retargeting programs
- Find and implement new opportunities in search, social and display
- Manage AB testing across multiple channels
- Create and optimize landing pages
- Evaluate client websites from a conversion & user experience standpoint with a focus on understanding clients’ business, online goals, and objectives
- Work within client CRM & marketing automation systems
- Assist in the management of assigned client relationships, including the growth of accounts
- Work independently and within a team to reach individual, client and department goals
- Work together with clients to strategize and plan successful digital marketing campaigns
- Develop & implement keyword advertising copy, keyword lists, and campaign strategy following search engine specifications, guidelines and best practices, while meeting client objectives
- Proficiency in managing PPC accounts
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data in Excel
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
- Google Ads / Bing certification a plus.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google Ads, SEMRush, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, ahrefs, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Superior problem solving
2 years of digital marketing experience in either:
- Paid Search Marketing
- Paid Social
- Inbound Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Organic Search
- IRA Matching
- Rochester, NY
- Buffalo, NY as comfortable
Please include a resume and cover letter on why you’d be a good fit here.