Want To Become A Digital Marketer?
Motivated & passionate problem solver
Cypress North Corp, a leading digital marketing & software engineering firm in Buffalo, NY, is seeking a tactical full-time employee to assist with digital marketing campaigns. Candidates should be willing to absorb new information, follow directions precisely, and be able to serve clients well. Candidate should be comfortable working autonomously and be self-motivated.
We manage campaigns for a diverse range of national and global clients across Paid Search, Paid Social, Inbound Marketing, Demand Generation, and Organic Search.
While we don’t need someone well versed in all facets, we are looking for someone with valuable experience that can contribute immediately.
- Develop keyword advertising copy, keyword lists, and campaign strategy following search engine specifications, guidelines and best practices, while meeting client objectives
- Analyze, and optimize SEM and Paid Social campaigns
- Develop, manage, and optimize retargeting programs
- Find and implement new opportunities in search, social and display
- Manage AB testing across multiple channels
- Create and optimize landing pages
- Evaluate client websites from a conversion & user experience standpoint with a focus on understanding clients’ business, online goals, and objectives
- Work within client CRM & marketing automation systems
- Assist in the management of assigned client relationships, including the growth of accounts
- Work independently and within a team to reach individual, client and department goals
- Work together with clients to strategize and plan successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data in Excel
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
- Superior problem solving
1-2 years of digital marketing experience in either:
- Paid Search Marketing
- Paid Social
- Inbound Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Organic Search
- IRA Matching
- During the current COVID-19 pandemic we are currently 100% virtual. However, this is a Buffalo, NY based position and we will be back in the office when we are confident that it is safe to do so.
Please include a resume and cover letter on why you’d be a good fit here.