Looking for a start in Digital Marketing?
Go-getter & passionate problem solver
Cypress North Corp, a leading digital marketing & software engineering firm located in Buffalo, NY, is seeking a tactical full-time employee to assist with digital marketing campaigns.
Candidates should be willing to absorb new information, follow directions precisely, and be able to serve clients well. Candidate should be comfortable working autonomously and be self-motivated.
We manage campaigns for a diverse range of national and global clients across Paid Search, Paid Social, Inbound Marketing, Demand Generation, and Organic Search.
This is an entry-level position, that will feature on-the-job training.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Execute paid search and paid social campaigns
- Implement & execute retargeting programs
- Implement new opportunities in search, social and display
- Create marketing reports
- Create and optimize landing pages
- Work within client CRM & marketing automation systems
- Assist in the management of assigned client relationships
- Work independently and within a team to reach individual, client and department goals
- Develop & implement keyword advertising copy, keyword lists, and campaign strategy following search engine specifications, guidelines and best practices, while meeting client objectives
- Assist in loading copy & data into client websites
- Analyze data from web analytics platforms
- Copyediting & copywriting
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data in Excel
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
- Superior problem solving
Short & Long Term Disability
During the current COVID-19 pandemic we are both in-office/virtual based on comfort level until at least 2021. However, this is a non-remote Buffalo, NY based position.
Include cover letter & why you’d be a good fit for this position.
Can currently work from home or in the office-based on personal preference while vaccine rolls out. In office, we have all new HVAC that meets NYS COVID criteria, masks, sanitizer, disinfectant & professional cleaners coming 3x a week.