Are You A Digital Marketer With Experience?
Motivated & passionate problem solver
Cypress North is hiring a Digital Marketer to work specifically with large eCommerce clients on their paid digital advertising initiatives. This is a full time in-office position (in Buffalo or Rochester) with the flexibility for a hybrid schedule after 90 days.
Candidates should be willing to absorb new information, follow directions precisely, and be able to serve clients well. Candidate should be comfortable working autonomously and be self-motivated.
We manage campaigns for a diverse range of national and global clients across Paid Search, Paid Social, Inbound Marketing, Demand Generation, and Organic Search. For this position, we are looking for someone with valuable eCommerce ads experience that can contribute immediately. This is not an entry-level position.
- Analyze and optimize Google and Microsoft advertising campaigns for eCommerce clients with over 10,000 products.
- Execute and optimize Shopping campaigns for maximum return
- Develop & implement ad copy, keyword lists, and categorical product campaigns following search engine specifications, guidelines, and best practices, while meeting client objectives
- Manage and optimize our clients’ merchant center and shopping feeds
- Develop, manage, and optimize shopping/search/display/DSA/PMax campaigns
- Find and implement new opportunities for better client results
- Assists with the optimization of landing pages
- Assist in the management of assigned client relationships, including the growth of accounts
- Work independently and within a team to reach individual, client, and department goals
- Work together with clients to strategize and plan successful digital marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in managing PPC accounts, specifically for eCommerce clients with paid search and shopping ads – 1+ years of experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb attention to detail, good judgment, and listening skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data in Excel
- Ability to think creatively and work independently using superior problem solving skills
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Full Medical
- Full Dental
- Matched IRA
- Profit Sharing
- Free lunch Fridays
- Flexible work hours
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
Cypress North is a digital agency with experts in marketing, development, design, and data and analytics. We work with clients mainly in the B2B space, ranging in size from smaller local accounts to global enterprise corporations. We are based in Buffalo, NY with a new office in Rochester, NY.