Want To Become A Data Analyst?
Curious & Eager to Learn Analysts
The Jr. Analyst is the entry-level position in data and analytics at Cypress North. Tasks will include reporting, client research, basic client communication, and execution of recommendations.
This position is best suited for candidates that are curious, eager to learn and develop their skills, and can work both independently and collaboratively. Our growth-focused culture will help the right candidate learn the skills necessary to succeed in this role.
Jr. Marketing Analyst Responsibilities include:
- Creation of dashboards and visualizations in popular BI tools including Google Data Studio, Power BI, and Tableau
- Interpretation of client data and developing recommendations based on findings
- Analyze marketing data in Google Analytics
- Track user behavior on websites using Google Tag Manager
- Perform A/B testing and analysis of results
- Extract data via APIs
Successful Jr. Marketing Analysts will:
- Complete given tasks error-free in a timely fashion
- Display strong written & verbal communication
- Ability to manage workload & meet deadlines
- Show continued success with problem solving / debugging / troubleshooting
- Work to constantly grow data and analytics skills
- Ability to apply feedback from manager and grow
- Superb attention to detail, good judgment, and listening skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Google Analytics familiarity
- Google Data Studio, Power BI, and/or Tableau experience
- 1+ year marketing background preferred
- Marketing, Data Science, Statistics or other Business degrees preferred
Cypress North is a digital agency with experts in marketing, development, design, and data and analytics. We work with clients mainly in the B2B space, ranging in size from smaller local accounts to global enterprise corporations. We are based in Buffalo, NY.