Digital Marketing Intern
Motivated marketers & problem solvers
Cypress North Corp, a leading digital marketing & software engineering firm located in Buffalo, NY, is seeking interns to learn about, and assist with, digital marketing campaigns.
Our 8-week program includes training on paid search, paid social, search engine optimization, content development, data, analytics, and marketing automation.
Interns will have the ability to learn from working with local, national, and international clients.
At the end of the program, interns should expect to be Google Ad Certified and have a baseline knowledge of the digital industry.
- Are naturally curious and driven to learn and grow
- Can follow directions precisely with great attention to detail
- Have superior oral and written communication skills
- Have strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data in Excel
- Are able to think creatively and solve problems
- Are self-motivated and driven, able to work independently
Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist with paid search and paid social campaigns
- Draft ads and analyze search, social, and display
- Pull & format data for making marketing reports
- Execute copy changes for landing pages
- Work independently and within a team to reach individual, client, and department goals
- Develop & implement keyword advertising copy, keyword lists, and campaign strategy following search engine specifications, guidelines, and best practices, while meeting client objectives
- Assist in loading copy & data into client websites
- Analyze data from web analytics platforms
- Copyediting & copywriting
- Help with data entry and content loading
- Assist with the production of content & podcasts
This is an internship that will be flexible to your schedule and the needs of your school.
This is an in-office Buffalo, NY based position.
Include a cover letter & why you’d be a good fit for this position.
Internship – this is a part-time contract position that unless terminated will cover the required hours for your school
In office, we have all new HVAC that meets NYS COVID criteria, masks, sanitizer, disinfectant & professional cleaners coming 3x a week. We adhere to NYS guidelines, requiring anyone non-vaccinated to wear a face-covering in the office.