Digital Marketing Intern
Motivated marketers & problem solvers
Cypress North Corp, a leading digital marketing & software engineering firm located in Buffalo, NY, is seeking an intern to assist with digital marketing campaigns.
Candidates should be willing to absorb new information, follow directions precisely, and be able to serve clients well. Candidate should be comfortable working autonomously and be self-motivated.
We manage campaigns for a diverse range of national and global clients across Paid Search, Paid Social, Inbound Marketing, Demand Generation, and Organic Search.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist with paid search and paid social campaigns
- Draft ads and analyze search, social and display
- Pull & format data for making marketing reports
- Execute copy changes for landing pages
- Work independently and within a team to reach individual, client and department goals
- Develop & implement keyword advertising copy, keyword lists, and campaign strategy following search engine specifications, guidelines and best practices, while meeting client objectives
- Assist in loading copy & data into client websites
- Analyze data from web analytics platforms
- Copyediting & copywriting
- Help with data entry and content loading
- Assist with the production of content & podcasts
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data in Excel
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
- Superior problem solving
This is an internship that will be flexible to your schedule and needs of your school.
During the current COVID-19 pandemic we are both in-office/virtual based on comfort level until at least 2021. However, this is a non-remote Buffalo, NY based position.
Include cover letter & why you’d be a good fit for this position.
Internship – this is part-time contract position that unless terminated will cover the required hours for your school
Can currently work from home or in the office-based on personal preference while vaccine rolls out. In office, we have all new HVAC that meets NYS COVID criteria, masks, sanitizer, disinfectant & professional cleaners coming 3x a week.