Digital Marketing Intern - Summer 2021
Motivated marketers & problem solvers
We manage campaigns for a diverse range of national and global clients across Paid Search, Paid Social, Inbound Marketing, Demand Generation, and Organic Search.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist with paid search and paid social campaigns
- Draft ads and analyze search, social and display
- Pull & format data for making marketing reports
- Execute copy changes for landing pages
- Work independently and within a team to reach individual, client and department goals
- Develop & implement keyword advertising copy, keyword lists, and campaign strategy following search engine specifications, guidelines and best practices, while meeting client objectives
- Assist in loading copy & data into client websites
- Analyze data from web analytics platforms
- Copyediting & copywriting
- Help with data entry and content loading
- Assist with the production of content & podcasts
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data in Excel
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
- Superior problem solving
This is an internship that will be flexible to your schedule and needs of your school.
During the current COVID-19 pandemic we are both in-office/virtual based on comfort level until at least July 2021. However, this is a non-remote Buffalo, NY based position.
Include cover letter & why you’d be a good fit for this position.
Internship – this is part-time contract position that unless terminated will cover the required hours for your school
Can currently work from home or in the office-based on personal preference while vaccine rolls out. In office, we have all new HVAC that meets NYS COVID criteria, masks, sanitizer, disinfectant & professional cleaners coming 3x a week.