Web / Software Developer
Full Stack Experience
Cypress North Corp, a leading software engineering and digital marketing firm in Buffalo, NY, is seeking an experienced Web / Software Developer.
Candidates should have full stack experience creating both web applications and customer facing websites using either PHP or C# on the server and any common front-end tooling.
Familiarity with one or more of Laravel, .NET, Vue.js, Tailwind, Alpine.js, WordPress is a plus but not required.
We work as a team and collaborate daily to improve our techniques and patterns; however, you should be comfortable working autonomously and be self-motivated. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Plan, design, develop, test, deploy and maintain websites and web applications.
- Support, extend, and maintain previously developed websites following the established patterns at Cypress North.
- Accurately translate design and marketing requirements into software.
- Utilize technology to assist other internal departments (digital marketing, data analytics) in their efforts.
- Work within client systems and tooling in addition to our own.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field.
- 1+ years’ experience in full stack website / web application development
- Desire to improve and to take any task as a challenge to accomplish it in the best way possible
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cooperative team environment.
- Well organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
- Code samples of relevant web projects are helpful
- Open source project profile (GitHub etc.) a plus
- Familiar with PHP / Laravel
- Familiar with WordPress
- Experience with API development and consumption
- Experience with Database design / administration
- Knowledge of front-end web tech and frameworks e.g. js, sass/css,webpack,npm,vue.js,alpine.js
- Familiar with C# / MVC .Net Core
In person full time salaried position with Monday – Friday schedule
- SIMPLE IRA with matching up to 3% of your salary per year
- 100% paid health insurance (single plan)
- 100% paid dental coverage (single plan)
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Profit sharing
- Remote work privileges
- Free lunch Fridays
- Top of the line equipment
- Flexible schedule
- Free snacks, drinks, coffee, and tea
- Paid family/maternity leave