Our marketers Greg Finn and Cole Soldwisch are back again this week to update you on all the digital marketing news that has been announced! We have a few major stories to talk about today, which come from Bing with the release of “in-market audience” to advertisers in the U.S. and Google with the testing of Feed ads. There is also some news from Facebook and a new news source for web marketing. So, join us on this LIVE episode to stay up-to-date and don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more helpful and informative videos. All articles & resources discussed are in the links below, so feel free to check them out!
Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
Introducing Search Engine Land’s ‘Guide to PPC’ by Ginny Marvin
What we’ve got lined up for this weeks Marketing O’Clock:
- Google Is Testing Ads In Its App Feed
- Google is trying out native ads in its Feed app. The format looks similar to content cards with an image, headline, and description.
- Announcing SparkToro “Trending” — a Front Page for the Web Marketing World
- This new platform has you connect just your twitter account to receive just tweets – a great way to hear what other people are saying about updates and news.
- Bing Ads Rolls Out In-Market Audiences To All US Advertisers
- Advertisers now have access to in-market audiences on Bing, which are users actively “in the market” for a certain product or service category.
- Mary Meeker’s 2018 Internet Trends Report
- Check out this year’s trends report from Mary Meeker – slides and video included on the Recode website.
- Google Maps Is Testing Interface With Categories Of Local Search Suggestions
- There is a cool new map feature that allows you to look at a few basic categories like restaurants cafes, hospitals, etc in a location on the map.
- In The Post-Facebook Era, Publishers See Increase In Direct Traffic
- There has been a steady incline in mobile readers coming directly to publisher websites instead of from social platforms like Facebook.