This week on Marketing O’Clock we GO LIVE! Check out Jess Budde & Greg Finn giving you the rundown of all the digital marketing news of the week! From Google to Social Media we have you covered! You don’t want to miss this episode! All articles & resources discussed are in the links below, so feel free to check them out!
Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
What we’ve got lined up for this weeks Marketing O’Clock:
- Facebook: Making Ads and Pages More Transparent
- In continued attempts to show users they care, Facebook is now giving more control to users to block “issue ads” (political) from their timeline.
- Google Is Officially Testing ‘More Results’ Button To Load More Search Results
- Google was testing this new button in attempts to make getting more search results faster & easier on mobile and it actually happened! You can read the announcement here.
- Bing Ads Launches Price Extensions
- Bing has now added price extensions to search ads (woo!). Check out the full story to see the guidelines for this new extension.
- Google launches Reach Planner for YouTube & video ad forecasting in AdWords
- Google is testing a new media planner called “Reach Planner” to help advertisers forecast reach & frequency of their video campaigns!
- Instagram Scannable nametags
- Instagram is taking another step toward improving their Insta Story feature and it’s looking very similar to Snapchat’s scannable Snapcode.
- New Facebook Product Terms
- As Zuckerberg feels the heat from lawmakers, Facebook is created new terms for use of customer data, tracking, and measurement.