August 24th, 2018
Check your watch because it’s time for Marketing O’Clock with Greg Finn and Jess Budde! Watch this episode to get your weekly dose of the biggest news from the digital marketing industry this week.
Exciting news from Google Ads, they have officially launched the 3rd headline and the longer 90 character description and 2nd description option! We also have news from Search Console to Facebook ads and much more main stories! Then we will move into our lightning round where we quickly recap even more updates and finish off the show by featuring our “Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week.” There are a lot of updates this week so make sure you tune in and subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay informed, updated and entertained each week. All articles & resources discussed are in the links below, so feel free to check them out!
Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
What we’ve got lined up for this week’s main Marketing O’Clock news:
- Google Ads 3rd Headline Is Live
- Google has added some new components to Search ads and it has officially launched!
- Easier Search Console access for Analytics owners
- You will now have quicker verification with auto-verification.
- Keeping Advertising Safe and Civil
- Facebook is always working to make their platform more safe and secure for users.
- Making It Easier to Build Mobile-First Video Ads
- New video creation kit, video cropping, and simple video creation tools for you to play around with!
Lightning Round Articles that you don’t want to miss!
- Chartbeat: Only A Third Of Google AMP Publishers See Traffic Boost
- Google Analytics Showing Some New Google Image Search Referrer Data
- LinkedIn set to launch redesigned Groups platform by end of August
- An Update on Our App Investigation
- Facebook bans an app once used by 4M people, suspends 200 more