Everything is new, new, new this week on Marketing O’Clock! On today’s episode, we have our marketers Cole Soldwisch and Jess Budde leading the discussion on this week’s digital marketing news. We have an awesome show for you today, with updates from Facebook, Google, YouTube and more. All articles & resources discussed are in the links below, so feel free to check them out!
What we’ve got lined up for this weeks Marketing O’Clock:
- Disney theme parks now on Google Street View
- Thanks to Google Street View you can now tour almost every inch of Disney parks! Virtually walk through rides and attractions while you are planning your next family trip to check if that new attraction opened.
- You can even add to Google Street View with user-contributed Street View imagery! Learn how to publish here.
- Google Image Search Product Schema Shows New Product Filter
- Google has now added icons to images showing which items have product scheme markup. You can even filter by them too!
- Facebook unveils Trip Consideration for travel advertisers
- Facebook’s new targeting aims to reach people who are in the initial stages of finding new places to travel. The company’s new targeting feature is mostly geared toward millennials, who they say find their trip ideas on Facebook and Instagram.
- Google selling Zagat to restaurant recommendations site The Infatuation
- Google has sold Zagat! With its growing reviews and millions of local guide reviews they simply don’t need Zagat anymore.
- Coles Local Guide review of Abandon Brewing Company
- Yelp Offers New Ad Customization to Advertisers
- You can now customize your ads on Yelp by choosing your desired review and image that you would like to appear.
- YouTube Studio: Better Insights, New Metrics & Faster Access to News
- YouTube has added new metrics and a dashboard for users to better understand their reach and provide recommendations and instant access to news.