Don’t miss what happened in the digital marketing industry on this week of June 24th, 2018. Join Greg Finn and Jess Budde as they give you the rundown on some of the biggest news in the digital marketing industry.
Our main stories include a new look (and name) for AdWords, fun new Search Console functionality, YouTube & Instagram updates and much more! We also have our lightning round where we quickly recap some more updates and feature our “Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week” So, subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay informed, updated and entertained each week. All articles & resources discussed are in the links below, so feel free to check them out!
Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
What we’ve got lined up for this week’s main Marketing O’Clock news:
- Introducing Google Marketing Platform
RIP in peace AdWords, Hello Google Ads
- New URL inspection tool & more in Search Console
We think U’RL love this new Search Console tool!
- YouTube opens Channel Memberships to more creators & rolls out new revenue opportunities
Now more content creators are eligible for YouTube Partner Program members as well as new Premieres videos.
- A New Level of Transparency for Ads and Pages
Now you can see what (and where) a Facebook Page is advertising…
- Updates to Our Prohibited Financial Products and Services Policy
Crytpo ads are back(ish)!
- How we fought webspam – Webspam Report 2017
The great 2017 doubledown of unnautral link removals.
- Facebook’s ‘Keyword Snooze’ feature will let users hide posts with specific words or phrases for 30 days
Snooze everything (but the ads).
- Instagram launches Topic Channels in Explore, video chat in Direct & new camera effects
The innovation keeps flowing over at Instagram