October 26th, 2018
Check out Marketing O’Clock in podcast form for a ‘hidden’ segment after the show [podcast only] or get your weekly dose of the biggest news from the digital marketing industry on our YouTube.
Join us as we go over our main articles that cover a range of news from Bing new audience targeting to new Google My Business features. Then we quickly recap even more news in our lightning round and finish off the show by featuring our “Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week”! Make sure you tune in every week and subscribe to our podcast (Apple, Google, Spotify, MP3) to stay informed, updated and entertained. All articles & resources discussed are in the links below, so feel free to check them out!
Must Read Marketing Article Of The Week:
What we’ve got lined up for this week’s main Marketing O’Clock news:
- A smarter way to target your audience with Bing Ads and LinkedIn
- You can now target audiences On Bing by their LinkedIn profile like the company, job function, and industry.
- Facebook Attribution now available to all advertisers
- Awesome news from Facebook with the launch of its attribution so marketers can see the customer journey and which channels are driving important KPIs.
- Google Ads announces new click-to-message ad features and store visits updates
- Google rolls out with tons of new tools like click-to-message updates, store visits tools and more!
- Google local pack now showing book, schedule buttons for some businesses
- Google added new buttons to location searches, “book” or “schedule” and is powered by Reverse With Google.
Lightning Round Articles that you don’t want to miss!
- Google tackles new ad fraud scheme
- A Final Update on Our Priorities for 2018
- Apple looking at $2 billion from Search Ad business alone by 2020
- New Research Shows Facebook Making Strides Against False News
- Snapchat is a popular source for news among college students
- Instagram just surpassed Snapchat as the most used app among American teens, according to a new Wall Street survey
- Making it easier to control your data, directly in Google products
- Facebook now lets you add music to your profile and Stories
- Introducing Graph API v3.2, Marketing API v3.2 and Updates to Facebook Login, Messenger App
- YouTube video embeds redesigned w/ new look, shortcuts
- Google Is Teaching Children How to Act Online. Is It the Best Role Model?
- Google My Business Lets Businesses Add Products to Listings
- New Google Search Console Fix Slow Page Loading Notices
- Quora To Launch Promote