Not all site visitors are created equal. Some folks might come to your site because their mother sent them a link to something “interesting” (eye-roll Mom, I’m so not into that), while others might be doing some initial research on products like yours. Others still might be on the hunt for exactly what you sell, … Continue reading "Taking Ad-vantage…Read Article
February 14th, 2019
Device Targeting With Target CPA Bidding In Google Ads
All device targeting is not created equal. If your Google Ads campaign uses target CPA bidding and you’re prioritizing conversions from a certain device, we’re willing to bet you’re doing it wrong. We rarely see this stipulation highlighted when we research target CPA bidding, but the consequences of overlooking it could greatly impact a campaign’s cost-per-acquisition … Continue reading "Device Targeting…Read Article
Search our blog
- How to Use Your CRM for More Effective Advertising and Digital Marketing
- Why Don't Multi-Channel Funnel Reports Match Up With Other Reports in Google Analytics?
- Is Google Ads Close Variant Matching Moving Further Apart?
- Exploring a New Dataset With Python Part II: Using Seaborn To Visualize Data
- Exploring a New Dataset With Python: Part I