Data Studio Advanced Techniques: Introduction If you’re running any digital marketing campaigns, then you’re probably tracking their performance and the impact they have on the sales and/or marketing goals of your company as a whole. Most often, performance is tracked by manually entering multiple fields for each digital platform into an Excel or Google Sheets … Continue reading "Google Data…Read Article
Search our blog
- How to Use Your CRM for More Effective Advertising and Digital Marketing
- Why Don't Multi-Channel Funnel Reports Match Up With Other Reports in Google Analytics?
- Is Google Ads Close Variant Matching Moving Further Apart?
- Exploring a New Dataset With Python Part II: Using Seaborn To Visualize Data
- Exploring a New Dataset With Python: Part I