For many of us, Google is our go-to source to find information about people, products and services that interest us. We’re driven by our constant curiosity and ability to look up virtually anything and everything we want — at any time. Access to the world’s largest library is at our fingertips. With nearly 100 billion searches performed monthly, the question is… will your customers find what they’re looking for? How will you tell your customers you are what they need?
No doubt, investing in a website is a smart business decision. But what good is a website if your customers can’t find it?
Cypress North has a detailed understanding of the on-and-off page factors and algorithms used by search engines to determine which sites will appear in the search results for a specific query. Here are some factors to pay attention to when building or optimizing your website to perform well in search engines.
- Fresh and Related Content
- Title Tags
- Internal Links
- Site Architecture
- Logical Formatting
- Page Load Speed
- Avoiding Duplicate Content
- In-bound Links (number of links, quality of links and relevancy of links)
- Social Indicators
Cypress North works closely with local New York clients, as well as clients all over the country. We can create SEO solutions that encompass both on-and-off page optimization factors and set your site up for the utmost success on all major search engines. We focus on key tactics, some of which include: keyword research, landing page design and testing, local optimization, and multiple campaign structures across all major search engines.
The way we see it is this: if we help you build a solid structure and foundation for your site and teach and train you about SEO, we’ll work ourselves out of a job. But you will still possess the knowledge and understanding about how SEO works to maintain your site. And if you ever need us, we’re here for you.
View recent case studies
- Firing Up Bing Ads? Crucial Differences Between Bing & AdWords To Consider When Setting Up Your Campaigns
- Getting Started With Google Tag Manager
- 500 Internal Server Error, readv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading upstream [Solved]
- How To Use Email Addresses For Ad Targeting On Google, Facebook & Twitter
- The Retargeting Playbook: The Ultimate Guide To Setting Up Successful Retargeted Ads