Mombrea, Nalewajek Join CIS Advisory Board at SUNY Fredonia
Cypress North’s Chief Technology Officer Matt Mombrea and Senior Mobile Developer Jonathan Nalewajek have been invited to join the advisory board for the Department of Computer and Information Sciences at SUNY Fredonia.
As members of the advisory board, Matt and Jon will work with the group to provide input on the department’s programs and future plans to encourage positive learning outcomes for CIS students.
Jon will also be teaching an Android mobile development class at the university this spring. His goal is to expose students to some of the core principles of mobile app development, and give them the tools and instruction needed for them to begin writing mobile apps on their own.
Latest posts by Tiffany Tcheng (see all)
- How to Connect Your Google+ Business Page to Your Local Places Listing - June 19, 2014
- How to Find Conversion Time Lag Report in Google Analytics - April 18, 2014
- Not Sold on Paid Search Advertising? Consider a Professional Test Drive - February 28, 2014
- Peanut Butter, Puzzles & One Big Parade: November Content Marketing Ideas
- Country Ham, Hip Hop & Halloween: Content Marketing Ideas For October
- Grandparents, Good Neighbors & Gump: Content Marketing Inspiration For September
- Lions, Little League & Lollapalooza: August Content Marketing Ideas
- How to Connect Your Google+ Business Page to Your Local Places Listing
Our Recent Instagrams
- How To Link AdWords & Google Analytics To Enable AdWords Auto-Tagging Tracking on
- Boosting Your Social Media Following with Exclusive Content on
- Setting up the Android Google Volley ImageLoader for NetworkImageView on
- Open Source CMS vs Proprietary CMS: An Unbiased Content Management System Comparison on
- Cross Domain Ajax Request with XML response for IE,Firefox,Chrome, Safari – jQuery on